It is important to be physically and emotionally healthy to be productive at work. We owe it to ourselves and our families to keep ourselves fit to tackle the challenges at work.
Here is a checklist that can help you decide if you have issues at work that could cause problems for you.
Do you agree with any of the following?
- I am having problems getting along with my co-workers.
- I can’t talk to my boss without getting upset.
- I dread going to work in the morning.
- I am afraid I will be fired from my job.
- Sometimes I can’t concentrate at work because of the problems I have at home.
- I have missed work and have been late for work a lot this year and that’s not like me. I never miss work.
- The long hours at work are getting to me. I’m tired all the time.
If you agreed with one or more of the above statements, you may need help. If SOLUTIONS is your EAP, call us at 1-800-766-0068 for a free, confidential evaluation.